Geometry – Inspired and instigated by nature
Geometry is integral to Nature. Nature, in its myriad forms, has helped us understand and evolve geometric patterns and constructs.
We, human beings, have adopted these constructs in a variety of ways, in –
a. Designing monuments and buildings,
b. Embellishing the mega-structures as well as our living surroundings
c. Creating and sporting the attires
d. Accessorizing the looks of a human beings
d. Presenting the food in a visually pleasing manner
e. Mimicing the natures patterns even in our performing arts…..
The list is endless. Here, I try to give a form to the conceptual thought that has been lingering….
Geometry, a set on Flickr.
Far many brains have created their imaginative geometric patterns here. Just click.
Like my Facebook Photo and Visual arts Page
– Indus Art Gallery, Campus – Indus World School of Business, Greater Noida
Display / Collections
– At my Alma mater : Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
– Various schools of Indus World School chain
– Private collections
Recent Publications featuring my work and in Media [know more]
– The India Idea, Wisdom Tree publications for Ministry of External Affairs, Public diplomacy division, Aug 2011
– Penguin India, Top 5 “India through my Lens” 2011
– Femina Magazine, Anniversary issue, October 14, 2011
– Photographs featured with poetry in the book Hindustani Poems ‘Shayad, Yaheen kaheen se ho’ by Satya, April 27, 2012
– Photos being published in a coffee table book format on Rajasthan and India, coming up Jan 2013