I always enjoyed observing keenly – things and happenings around me; which results in forming connections, creating perspectives and triggering my visual frames.
I have been involved in the education space for over a decade. My urge to excel, and push people to excel takes me to places far and wide. I travel about 200 days every year. My passions include performing arts, fine arts, interacting and motivating people, playing and stoking curiosity among children, traveling, understanding architecture, playing games and sports etc. My detailed profile is here check it out
As I travel, there is a compelling desire from within to capture the visual frames of perspectives that I create. So, I always have a camera or two on my shoulder to capture the moment.
I update my flickr account (My flickr collections) very regularly as a means of documenting and accessing wherever I travel. Here in, I am trying to connect and make different meanings of these documented visual frames.
I am creating two series here – Theme-centric curations and daily photopage. I am enjoying this journey. Hope you too will, while browsing.
– Indus Art Gallery, Campus – Indus World School of Business, Greater Noida
April 2013 – SPANDAN : Celebrating human spirit in the form of dance, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
May 2013 – SPANDAN celebrating human spirit in the form of Dance, SPIC MACAY International Convention, IIMC, Kolkata
SPANDAN, a tribute to human spirit in the form of dance
Display / Collections
– At my Alma mater : Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
– Various schools of Indus World School chain
– Private collections
Recent Publications featuring my work and in Media [know more]
– The India Idea, Wisdom Tree publications for Ministry of External Affairs, Public diplomacy division, Aug 2011
– Penguin India, Top 5 “India through my Lens” 2011
– Femina Magazine, Anniversary issue, October 14, 2011
– Photographs featured with poetry in the book Hindustani Poems ‘Shayad, Yaheen kaheen se ho’ by Satya, April 27, 2012
– Along with seven other eminent photographers, in coffee table book formats, on Jaisalmer, Rajasthan and Golden Triangle, India, April 2013
– Regular Published in Newspapers and magazines along with articles
To know more about me, kindly visit my website – www.sreeni.org
Thanks for being here. Enjoy.